Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Me Likey

Well ofcourse I know what I like and what I don't but i've never really bothered compiling my weird preferences into a list even though I have always wanted to. I like keeping things organized (OK, I inadvertently wrote something there that i can add to my list). This list cannot ever be considered comprehensive and will constantly need editing, but for now I'll just jot down whatever strikes my head.So here goes :

Me Likey (in no particular order):

  • Clear, Starry Skies
  • Coffee
  • Bugging White Roses ;)
  • My iPod (actually this should be in a list titled 'Me Lovey')
  • Home
  • Contemplative Silence
  • Knowing/doing things most people don't
  • Adidas shoes
  • Chocolate, Ice creams and Chocolate Ice Cream
  • Trying out new things
  • LSD and everything related, except consumption
  • Psychedelic Trance, Rock, Drugs, Thoughts.
  • Freebirds World Burrito
  • Keeping things organized (yes i know i've said that already)
  • Manchester United FC
  • earlier standards of C++
  • Firefox (the coolest software on the web)
  • Intellectual Debates
  • Acquring Useless Knowledge (www.uselessknowledge.com was my fave site once)
  • Hyderabad
  • Her
  • Football (and yes i am referring to the sport played with your foot )
  • Keeping my hair all ruffled up
  • Laughing at Awesomely Bad Movies
  • Staying awake for as long as possible
  • Laughing at myself
  • Cracking the worst PJs ever
  • Wikipedia (My only Savior in this ignorant world)
  • Google (OK, make that two saviors)
  • More White Rose
  • Gangsta Films (Pulp Fiction, Goodfellas, Godfather, Reservoir Dogs, Snatch, Company, Satya, Vaastav, Cidade de Deus)
  • The Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet (Tu Shaheen Hai!)
  • Being an Optimist
  • and yet having blind faith in Murphy's Law
  • Being Indian and Being Bengali
  • Desktops
  • Respecting people's Beliefs
  • Being Pretentious (Comes with being Bengali i guess)
  • Long walks at night
  • Longer drives
  • The Beach and the Hills
  • Listening to individual songs on unlimited loops
  • Reading non-fiction
  • Her asking me to shutup
  • or just calling me an idiot :)
  • Expressive Eyes (The biggest turn-ons on the planet)
Me Don't Likey (Again in no particular order):
  • Idealism
  • Deadlines
  • Not being a Believer
  • Sleep
  • Windows and my dependence on it
  • Veggies
  • Being more talkative than I should be
  • Goodbyes
  • Bugging Her more than i should, for She is the sweetest ever
  • Pop, Britney Spears, Wannabe Madonnas, Gay Bands
  • Laptops
  • Malfunctioning Computers
  • Made in China electronics
  • Conforming to norms
  • Being the quintessential 'good friend'
  • Ignorance
  • Expectations
  • People trying to convert me
  • The fact that sharing good music is illegal. How illogical.
  • Average movies.
  • Smoke, Smoking, Smokers.
  • Country Music (Wonder why it is Illegal to share it)
  • Cheesy headlines on ToI, and me clicking them
  • Being tagged 'nice'
  • creepy nightmares

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home