Sunday, June 04, 2006

feesh

This blog has been lying neglected in some random corner of Google's servers for six months now.
I've lost the urge to write. But then I have no right to hurt this blog by compiling repetitive, mundane and fairly inconsequentials lists now, do i?

Ideas on what I should be writing about keep popping up in my head. I might be bipolar but my thoughts are spectral. Shapeless, pointing in every direction at the same time. I think of how I plan to single-handedly resurrect football in India over a meticulously laid-out thirty year period. Then I think of my pointless existence. And then come thoughts of her. And then I remember that moloko or autechre track I have to download. Gah. Why aren't the thoughts stable. It hard to focus. Focus ain't fucking there.

fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

ah some cussing after months of austerity. Thank me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home